INDIAN FARMERS FERTILISER COOPERATIVE LIMITED
C-1, Distt Centre, SAKET Place, New Delhi- 110017
Online Applications are invited from the individuals for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its existing establishments, Joint Ventures and future projects anywhere in India or abroad.
- Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by November, 2023 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in the year 2020 and thereafter can only apply.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30 years, as on 01st August, 2023.
- (relaxable by 5 years for SCs/ STs & by 3 years for OBCs not belonging to creamy layer)
- For Field Offices located all over India. However, knowledge of regional language for the concerned state is a must.
- Notwithstanding the selection and placement of AGTs for training, the selected candidates on absorption can be posted in any of the States/Projects/Establishment(s) of IFFCO in India.
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE:
- Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will have an added advantage). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- One year.
- As per rules of the organization, presently the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
- On appointment, the Trainees belonging to General/ OBC category would be required to furnish a service bond of Rs. 80,000/- and in case of SC/ST category Rs. 20,000/- for serving for a minimum period of 3 years after successful completion of training.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test, in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary On-line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Surat ,Varanasi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Bhopal, Jabalpur.
- In case of centre based test, the Candidates are required to opt any two Test Centres in order of their preference out of the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allot the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates.
- Request for change in the test centre, once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
- The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-line Test will be called for personal interview.
- Candidates short-listed after personal Interview will be medically examined as per IFFCO’s medical standards before final selection.
- The nature of duties and responsibilities of the incumbents in IFFCO involve extensive touring in Rural areas. Only such candidates having aptitude and willingness to work in field should apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available thru the link given below by 7 October 2023. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.